AGMA requires its school and Training Organization partners be licensed and to have a multi-year proven track record of quality and success in the marketplace, and for the partner to also be financially solvent. Other required attributes include the careful review of the owner’s ethics, positive past student reviews, and their commitment to adhering to the USA foreign corrupt business practices act and all other American and International law.
The AGMA TESOL Courseware can be delivered by its licensed overseas partners 100% on-line, in a classroom or a hybrid of the two. The course is based on, and not limited to and is often augmented by partners, in the areas of:
- Content Based Instruction
- All About Course Books
- Computer Assisted Language Learning
- Learning Styles and Strategies
- Classroom Based Assessment
- Classroom Management and Reporting.
- Face to Face Practical Lessons at the Overseas Licensed School or Training Company Downstream Partners.
Affidavit of Authentication is Standard from all AGMA TESOL Affidavit Certificates notarized by the Great State of Florida as a matter of routine at any US Consulate worldwide.
Price: Based on Consultancy with the Delivering Partner and not based on number of students, revenue or the like.