Please enjoy this short video to understand how Practical Learning looks and feels in an AGMA session
The AGMA Vocational Mini-MBA Program is custom designed as program which can be delivered in a local partner’s AGMA approved classroom. AGMA designs and releases these programs to licensed Schools and Training Organizations which are properly licensed and have agreed to follow all USA and International Laws including the FCPA.
The basis for this program is active learning and the use of activities, not just a boring lecture. The vocational “Mini-MBA” is NOT an academic program and it does not pretend to be. It is practical courseware to be delivered overseas to licensed and quality schools and training organizations. It is for vocational business only.
AGMA also custom designs courseware for “Mini-MBA for Children”
These courses have been designed based Around the Following Modules:
- Practical Legal Skills: Contracts, proposals and how to avoid problems in negotiation
- Vocational Marketing and Selling Skills: Salesmanship, Marcom Creation and Execution
- Operations Management Skills: How to Fix a Factory or Other Operations.
- International Business Skills: How to do Business with the USA.
- Practical Accounting Skills with bookkeeping introduction for your business.
- Business Intelligence and Strategy: How discern and use information for your decision making
- Handling Collections and Accounts Receivable Management
- Managing Cash Flow with Practical Financial Strategy and Tactics.